Returning Goods: Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Before returning products, you should attempt to remedy any problems by calling us to receive technical advice. Our plating kits use basic electrochemical reactions that have been used as the basis for electroplating for hundreds of years. Products may be returned on the following conditions:-
- Products must have been purchased within 30 days.
- Products must be in new and unused condition and will be subject to inspection for damage or misuse prior to the issuance of a refund. Items that have been used or damaged will be returned to buyer at buyer's expense.
- The online or hard copy manual may not be returned. Refunds for kits will be for $20 less than the price of the kit to cover the cost of the manual.
- Video products may not be returned.
- Shipments must be made by a carrier that uses tracking numbers and must be prepaid. Care must be taken to ship all Hazardous Goods with the correct labeling & packaging.
- A copy of the original invoice must be included, clearly indicating any or all items being returned.
- Products may not be returned without approval. Please call for an authorization and clearly write this authorization on the front of the package. Shipments without this authorization will be refused.